rrbkolkata.gov.in RRB Kolkata Result 2016 cut off marks – scorecard: RRB Kolkata result 2016 and cut off marks with scorecard are to be released by rrbkolkata.gov.in. The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) needs to fulfill 1408 vacancies of Railway Goods Guard, Assistant Station Master (ASM). RRB result 2016 for Kolkata region can be checked online. The online application form to send for various posts has been available since 26th December 2015. The last date to send for railway exam is 25th Jan of 2016.
Kolkata is inviting eligible candidates for sending application for RRB. After deciding to send application for this examination, anyone should need to know about eligibility criteria, educational qualification and etc. RRB Kolkata result 2016 can be checked from here.
RRB Kolkata Result 2016 rrbkolkata.gov.in
The necessary information such as eligibility criteria, salary and educational qualification needs to be known for candidates. RRB Kolkata region result 2016 are to be released by June 2016. To know about all of the information, no one should go anywhere and use this website. When concerning educational qualification, one should possess graduation certification from the recognized University. When concerning age limitation, one should lies between the age 18 Years to 32 Years. Age relaxation is also possible.
Salary vary from Rs.5200 to 20200 with grade pay of Rs.2800. Candidates should glance at the website through the link rrbkolkatta.gov.in to apply for this recruitment process. The last date to send application for this examination is 25th of January 2016 and to know about RRB Kolkata Result 2016, please stay along with this website.
RRB Kolkata NTPC result 2016 – Post wise
- RRB Kolkata ASM result
- RRB Kolkata Goods Guard result
- RRB Kolkata NTPC result
- RRB Kolkata Group D result
- RRB Kolkata CA result
- RRB Kolkata Technician result
- RRB Kolkata TA result
- RRB Kolkata Clerk result
Candidates may be also interested in knowing about separate vacancies and for their knowledge, it is explained below.
- 450 vacancies for Assistant Station Master
- 400 vacancies for Goods Guard
- 95 vacancies for Traffic Apprentice
- 82 vacancies for Commercial Apprentice
- 184 vacancies for Senior Clerk Cum Typist
- 08 vacancies for Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist
- 23 Vacancies for Enquiry Cum Reservation Clerk
- 166 vacancies for Traffic Assistant.
RRB Kolkata cut off 2016 – Merit list
RRB Kolkata NTPC Cut off 2016 the railway recruitment board of Kolkatta invites the eligible candidates for sending the RRB applications for the various posts. If the candidate is deciding to send the application for the various posts, they need to know about the eligibility criteria, educational qualification and many more.
|RRB Kolkata TA NTPC cut off||Check Now|
|RRB Kolkata ASM NTPC cut off||Check Now|
|RRB Kolkata CA NTPC cut off||Check Now|
|RRB Kolkata guard NTPC cut off||Check Now|
|RRB Kolkata ECRC NTPC cut off||Check Now|
|RRB Kolkata JAA NTPC cut off||Check Now|
|RRB Kolkata SSE NTPC cut off||Check Now|
The RRB Kolkata NTPC Result 2016 of the examination are to be released in the June 2016. While concern about the educational qualification of the NTPC exam, the candidate should possess the graduation certificate from the recognized university. For the age limitation, the candidate should lie between the age of 18 years to 32 years. Sometimes age relaxation is also possible for such posts.
RRB Kolkata Result 2016 cut off marks Goods guard, ASM, NTPC, Engineer, technicians, Non technical
If you are interested to send application for this process, then you can follow the below steps to know about step by step procedure and important information.
- Glance at the website rrbkolkatta.gov.in.
- Determine the recruitment section of the page.
- The recruitment will be given in the format of RRB CEN 03/2015 / RRB Kolkata
- Determine the official link of RRB Kolkata Recruitment.
- Fulfill the right details with name, address and educational qualification.
- Fulfill the application fee using option such as either net banking or credit card facility.
- Process is done.
- Prepare for the recruitment process
- Use the model question papers given in the official link.
- Get succeeded in the recruitment process.
- Selection is based on Online Computer Based Test
- It may occur from March to May 2016.
- Get Thorough Knowledge in skill test for clerk typist posts.
- Starting date for Application Submission is December 2015.
RRB Kolkata Score card 2016 merit list
The candidate is interested to send the applications for the non technical process, then they have to follow the step by step procedure and the important information regarding the NTPC examination. First the candidate has to go through the official website of the RRB Kolkatta government and then they have to determine the recruitment section of the page. The candidates are asked to Fulfill their details for registration process. If the candidate gets succeeded in the recruitment process, the selection of the various posts is based on the online computer test.
RRB Kolkata cut off marks 2016 will be released by rrbkolkata.gov.in. Therefore, these are the information needed to get cleared before sending application for RRB at Kolkata.